পৃষ্ঠাসমূহ

১৫ জুন, ২০১১

Panorama Photography

In photography we are always limited by our lens viewing angle. Just imagine you are standing in front of a wide field with partly cloudy sky, sun in setting down in the horizon and making an amazing color in the sky. I am definitely sure you will feel oohoo if I could take this whole eye view in my camera. Now you need panorama. Long time ago people used to do it by taking one image after another and adding them manually. I really respect those people for their deepest passion for photography and hard word. But now we have power of computer. Thanks to those software people who make panorama photography almost a child's work.

There are some free and paid software for panorama. Do some googlling and you will get a lot. My personal choice is Microsoft Research Image Composite Editor (ICE). This is light weight, free and output is very acceptable, in fact sometime I get better result here. And the best part is that you can directly share those photo in Microsoft Photosynth. They will share those photos into bing map. Even it will make panorama with non alien images.
Here are some of my panorama shoots from my Microsoft Photosynth account.

Gimli City-360

Gimli Harbour-360

Gimli Beach-360

University of Manitoba-360

King's Park- 360